Pimsleur Italian Level 2 Lessons 26-30 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Italian with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442315259
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons and reading instruction as MP3 download (3.5 hrs), plus a Reading Booklet.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lessons 26-30 plus reading instruction from the Italian Level 2 program featuring 3.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Italian.
Reading Lessons are included at the end of Lesson 30. These Reading Lessons, which total about one hour, are designed to give you practice reading Italian and to provide you with some insight into Italian culture with proverbs, common expressions, and a broad look at some of the things you’ll see when visiting a Italian-speaking country. A Reading Lessons Booklet is included with your download.
The Italian Language
Italian is the official language of Italy and San Marino, and one of the official languages of Switzerland, Croatia, and Slovenia. Italian is spoken by about 58 million people in Italy, 24,000 in San Marino, 840,000 in Switzerland, another million in other European countries, and approximately 5 million in North and South America. Historically, Italian is a daughter language of Latin. Italian uses the Roman alphabet and the pronunciation of the language follows the spelling very closely.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.