Pimsleur Vietnamese Level 1 Lessons 6-10 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Vietnamese with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442324633
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Surprise your friends! Astonish your family! With Pimsleur®, you’ll be speaking and understanding like a native in no time. 30 minutes a day is all it takes!
This course includes Lessons 6-10 from the Vietnamese Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Vietnamese.
The Vietnamese Language
Vietnamese is spoken by some 80 million people in Vietnam and approximately 2 million people overseas. Vietnamese has 3 main dialects: northern, central, and southern. Pimsleur's Vietnamese teaches the contemporary Hanoi (northern) dialect, which is the widely-spoken standard Vietnamese.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- No writing component
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Vietnamese Level 1 Lessons 6-10 MP3:
I try to get up 1/2 hour early every morning and do a lesson, and then later during my commute I practice a little more. It seems to be working, and I hope that Pimsleur expands their selection for Vietnamese.