Pimsleur Thai Level 1 Lessons 26-30 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Thai with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442323766
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons and reading instruction as MP3 download (3.5 hrs), plus a Reading Booklet.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lessons 26-30 plus reading instruction from the Thai Level 1 Program featuring 3.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Thai.
Reading Lessons are included to provide you with an introduction to reading the Thai alphabet. These lessons, which total about one hour, are designed to teach you to sound out words with correct pronunciation and accent. A Reading Booklet is included with your download.
The Thai Language
Standard Thai, the dialect taught in the Pimsleur course, is also known as Central Thai or Siamese, and it is the official language of Thailand. Sometimes called the Bangkok Dialect, it is spoken by about 25 million people.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Family background/Heritage
Comments about Pimsleur Thai Level 1 Lessons 26-30 MP3:
If you follow the program exactly how they lay it out, you will pick up the language remarkably fast. At first it seems very redundant - don't stop and don't fast forward. It's being burned into your brain so you'll have it forever. Just be patient. Keep doing it.
The course will not make you fluent, per si. But it will give you the a very solid framework that will let you communicate effectively. The more popular languages, like Spanish, have a lot of levels available. I suspect one becomes pretty close to fluent.