Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Can learning another language be as easy as speaking your own? Yes with Pimsleur it’s that easy. Learn on your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you choose.
This course includes Lessons 21-25 from the Thai Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Thai.
The Thai Language
Standard Thai, the dialect taught in the Pimsleur course, is also known as Central Thai or Siamese, and it is the official language of Thailand. Sometimes called the Bangkok Dialect, it is spoken by about 25 million people.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- Family background/Heritage
Comments about Pimsleur Thai Level 1 Lessons 21-25 MP3:
Different languages are different. As Thai language uses tones it is hard to learn. Pimsleur language lessons become a very useful tool in trying to learn Thai. These language lessons allow the learner to practice hearing and speaking the correct tones and sounds. This would be the first distance type learning I would recommend for someone trying to learn Thai. A little dedication with this program goes a long way.
Service and delivery comments:
Having the male voice slow down just a little. I understand that Thai people tend to speak quickly but slowing the speach down helps with a beginner. Keep the reading section at the end of lesson 30 like it is. It is easier to learn the speaking part of Thai first and learn reading later.