Pimsleur Tagalog Level 2 Lessons 26-30 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Tagalog with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781508225041
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons, plus reading instruction and practice
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lesson 26-30 from the Tagalog Level 2 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Tagalog.
Reading Lessons are included at the end of Lesson 30. These Reading Lessons, which total about one hour, are designed to give you practice reading Tagalog and to provide you with some insight into Filipino culture and a broad look at some of the things you’ll see when visiting the Philippines. A Reading Lessons Booklet is included with your download.
The Tagalog Language
Tagalog is the most widely spoken of the over one hundred seventy languages in the Philippines. It is claimed by over 21 million people as their first language and an estimated 50 million Filipinos speak it in varying degrees of proficiency. It is the lingua franca in the Philippines and in oveseas Filipino communities. Tagalog is one of the two official languages (English is the other) and is the base of the national language of the Philippines.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.