Pimsleur Tagalog Level 1 Lessons 6-10 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Tagalog with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442323155
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Surprise your friends! Astonish your family! With Pimsleur®, you’ll be speaking and understanding like a native in no time. 30 minutes a day is all it takes!
This course includes Lessons 6-10 from the Tagalog Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Tagalog.
The Tagalog Language
Tagalog is the most widely spoken of the over one hundred seventy languages in the Philippines. It is claimed by over 21 million people as their first language and an estimated 50 million Filipinos speak it in varying degrees of proficiency. Tagalog is one of the two official languages (English is the other) of the Philippines.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Too Fast
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Tagalog Level 1 Lessons 6-10 MP3:
I've been trying to study Tagalog for some time now. The Pimsleur lessons have been the best so far—well worth the money if you are trying to learn general conversation! So far I'm done with 10 lessons. I don't like the fact that the lesson speakers speak too fast (Note: Sometimes you miss words), but I have A Filipina girlfriend, so she clarifies when necessary! I normally have to go over the lessons 5 or more times before I feel comfortable moving on to the next lesson. Salamat Pimsleur!