Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons and reading instruction as MP3 download (3.5 hrs), plus a Reading Booklet.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lessons 26-30 plus reading instruction from the Tagalog Level 1 Program featuring 3.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Tagalog.
Reading Lessons are included at the end of Lesson 30 to provide you with an introduction to reading Tagalog. These lessons, which total about one hour, are designed to teach you to sound out words with correct pronunciation and accent. A Reading Booklet is included with your download.
The Tagalog Language
Tagalog is the most widely spoken of the over one hundred seventy languages in the Philippines. It is claimed by over 21 million people as their first language and an estimated 50 million Filipinos speak it in varying degrees of proficiency. Tagalog is one of the two official languages (English is the other) of the Philippines.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
Comments about Pimsleur Tagalog Level 1 Lessons 26-30 MP3:
I've listened to every lesson many times and have impressed my Filipino friends with what I have learned. this course gave me a good foundation to build on, I only wish there were more lessons available.