Pimsleur Romanian Level 1 Lessons 26-30 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Romanian with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442323025
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons and reading instruction as MP3 download (3.5 hrs), plus a Reading Booklet.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lessons 26-30 plus reading instruction from the Romanian Level 1 Program featuring 3.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Romanian.
Reading Lessons are included to provide you with an introduction to reading Romanian. In addition, the combined Reading Lessons are included after Lesson 30. These lessons, which total about one hour, are designed to teach you to sound out words with correct pronunciation and accent. A Reading Booklet is included with your download.
The Romanian Language
Romanian is spoken by about 22 million people in Romania, where it is the official language, by 3 million people in Moldova (where it's called Moldovan), and by around 1 million scattered in Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Hungary, and Serbia. Pimsleur teaches the Daco-Romanian dialect spoken in both Romania and Moldova.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.