Pimsleur Punjabi Level 1 Lessons 21-25 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Punjabi with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442356986
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Can learning another language be as easy as speaking your own? Yes with Pimsleur it’s that easy. Learn on your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you choose.
This course includes Lessons 21-25 from the Punjabi Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Punjabi.
The Punjabi Language
Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language of the Indo-European language family. It is unique for being the only tonal language in this family. There are ten Punjabi dialects which are mostly mutually intelligible. This course teaches the Eastern Punjabi dialect as spoken in India. Punjabi is spoken by approximately 110-112 million people world-wide. It is an official language in the Indian states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh, and is also spoken elsewhere in northwestern India. Although not considered an official language in Pakistan, it is spoken by the majority in the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is also spoken by expatriate communities in Bangladesh, Canada, Fiji, Kenya, Libya, Malaysia (Peninsular), Mauritius, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. In Canada, Punjabi is thought to be the sixth most frequently spoken language. Punjabi is most commonly written using the Gurmukhi script.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Punjabi Level 1 Lessons 21-25 MP3:
I really liked that lessons 21-25 of Pimsleurs Punjabi courses start getting you into verb tenses a little bit. The repetition really helped me to remember it as well.