Pimsleur Portuguese (Brazilian) Levels 1-3 Unlimited Software
Experience the Method That Changed Language Learning Forever - Learn to Speak, Read, and Understand Brazilian Portuguese
- Format: Download ( Also available in: Disc )
- Lessons: 90
- ISBN: 9781508231455
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $350.00
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Portuguese (Brazilian) Levels 1-3 (90, 30-min. daily lessons) Software application with interactive tools: Reading, conversation practice, flash cards, and Quick Match quiz.
Experience The Method That Changed Language Learning Forever.
Portuguese (Brazilian) Levels 1-3 Unlimited contains approximately 45 hours of audio language instruction in 90 daily lessons featuring the proven Pimsleur Method, plus ...
• 60 Reading Lessons to introduce you to reading,
• 90 Speak Easy conversations allow you to fine-tune conversational skills and perfect your accent,
• 900 digital flash cards allow you to practice, brush up, or review,
• And with the Quick Match interactive phrase game, you get 900 questions to challenge you.
• 90 spectacular high resolution travel photographs to inspire and enhance your cultural education,
Over 50 years ago, Dr. Paul Pimsleur developed a method that transformed language learning. Since then, millions have used this system to begin to speak and understand a new language effortlessly. You can too.
- Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
- Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it’s up to you.
- Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
- Genius – Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
Still only 30 minutes a day, Pimsleur daily audio lessons are completely portable. Download them to your phone or tablet for use in the car, at the gym, or while out for a walk. Pimsleur Unlimited harnesses the power of technology, integrating the audio and reading lessons with “Speak Easy” conversations, which pull you into the culture, fixing rhythm and intonation in your mind, and helping you to develop a near-native accent.
What You’ll Learn
This program includes all of Levels 1, 2, and 3. With this program you start from zero, first learning survival phrases and vocabulary, and eventually progressing to a high-intermediate level of speaking and understanding Brazilian.
Every lesson contains an introductory conversation and isolated vocabulary and structures, as well as full practice for all vocabulary introduced. Emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension. By the end of the program, you’ll have gained experience participating in many informal and some formal discussions on practical, social, and semiprofessional topics. You’ll skillfully form longer, more complex sentences, and most importantly, you’ll find yourself being understood, even by native speakers unused to dealing with foreigners.
Review on Your Terms
Reinforce what you’ve learned quickly and effectively with flash cards. Created to help you practice the most-essential vocabulary, the cards contain words and short phrases from the daily audio lessons. The “Quick Match” interactive phrase game will help you to challenge yourself with longer phrases and sentences in a fun and fast-paced way. Brush up, or dive deep — it’s all up to you.
Expand Your Horizons. Reconnect with Your Heritage. Travel with Confidence. Experience language learning like never before. Pimsleur Unlimited: easy, engaging, and fun.
In addition, when you register the software, you’ll be given access to the Pimsleur Course Manager App to optimize your mobile learning experience. The iOS/Android compatible App allows you to complete the 30-minute daily audio lessons on the go using your smartphone or tablet including iPhone, and iPad.
The Brazilian Portuguese Language
Portuguese is the mother tongue of about 230 million people, mainly in Portugal and the Portuguese islands in the Atlantic, Brazil, and Portugal’s former overseas provinces in Africa and Asia.
Pimsleur Unlimited is designed for use by one registered user, plus up to three household members, and may be installed on up to four devices.
Minimum System Requirements for Software
• Broadband Internet connection required
• Minimum 4GB RAM
• Minimum 10GB free disk space
• 1024 x 768 display resolution
• 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or AMD processor.
• Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit versions supported);
• Windows 8.1 (Classic or greater)
• Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit versions supported);
• Intel Core Duo or faster processor
• Mac OS X v 10.7 or greater
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- No writing component
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Portuguese (Brazilian) Levels 1-3 Unlimited Software:
Fantastic, y'all killed it. What I think I liked the most about this, in comparison with previous Pimsleur courses (I've done, French, Mandarin, and Greek), is that this software and version seems more focused on review and retaining previously learned material. So, while in previous versions I found the learning processs to be seamless and enjoyable (I love Pimsleur), I would find myself surprised to remember something from the beginning of, say, Lesson 5 in Level 1 (or, rather, surprised that I DIDN'T remember it). Still great, all around, and you've certainly improved on that here.