Pimsleur Portuguese (Brazilian) Level 2 Lessons 6-10 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Brazilian Portuguese with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442311428
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Surprise your friends! Astonish your family! With Pimsleur®, you’ll be speaking and understanding like a native in no time. 30 minutes a day is all it takes!
This course includes Lessons 6-10 from the Portuguese (Brazilian) Level 2 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Brazilian Portuguese.
The Brazilian Portuguese Language
Portuguese is the mother tongue of about 230 million people, mainly in Portugal and the Portuguese islands in the Atlantic, Brazil, and Portugal’s former overseas provinces in Africa and Asia.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Port (Braz) Phase 2, Unit 06-10:
I am enjoying this set of lessons and all the Brazilian Portuguese lessons I've done through Pimsleur. I find the repetitions useful, the vocabulary is on target with high-frequency words, and the proununciation practice is great. My Brazilian friends say that I'm coming right along!