Pimsleur Italian Level 3 Unlimited Software
Experience the Method That Changed Language Learning Forever - Learn to Speak, Read, and Understand Italian
- Format: Download
- Lessons: 30
- ISBN: 9781442350373
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $150.00
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Italian Level 3 (30, 30-min. daily lessons) Software application with interactive tools: Reading, conversation practice, flash cards, and Quick Match quiz.
Experience The Method That Changed Language Learning Forever.
Italian Level 3 Unlimited contains approximately 15 hours of audio language instruction in 30 daily lessons featuring the proven Pimsleur Method, plus ...
• 20 Reading Lessons to introduce you to reading,
• 30 Speak Easy conversations allow you to fine-tune conversational skills and perfect your accent,
• 300 digital flash cards allow you to practice, brush up, or review,
• And with the Quick Match interactive phrase game, you get 300 questions to challenge you.
• 30 spectacular high resolution travel photographs to inspire and enhance your cultural education,
Over 50 years ago, Dr. Paul Pimsleur developed a method that transformed language learning. Since then, millions have used this system to begin to speak and understand a new language effortlessly. You can too.
- Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
- Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it’s up to you.
- Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
- Genius – Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
Still only 30 minutes a day, Pimsleur daily audio lessons are completely portable. Download them to your phone or tablet for use in the car, at the gym, or while out for a walk. Pimsleur Unlimited harnesses the power of technology, integrating the audio and reading lessons with “Speak Easy” conversations, which pull you into the culture, fixing rhythm and intonation in your mind, and helping you to develop a near-native accent.
What You’ll Learn
Builds upon skills taught in Pimsleur’s Italian Levels 1 and 2.
In the first 10 lessons, you will expand your vocabulary and increase your fluency to an even higher level. You’ll gain experience participating in many informal and some formal discussions on practical, social, and semiprofessional topics. You’ll skillfully form longer, more complex sentences, and most importantly, you’ll find yourself being understood, even by native speakers unused to dealing with foreigners. You’ll be able to join in conversations eagerly, confident of being understood.
In the next 10 lessons, your skills will demonstrate ever-increasing mastery of Italian. Speaking with grace and complete naturalness, you’ll enjoy fluid conversations on many new subjects. Delving deeper into cultural norms and situations, you’ll find yourself responding effortlessly, and able to choose from a wide accumulation of vocabulary and structures.
In the final 10 lessons, you’re nearing fluency with agile responses, and a natural sounding, near-native accent. You’re able to utilize the language in subtle ways, and speak using past, present, and future tenses. Self-confidence soars as you no longer experience the language and culture as a foreigner, but as someone with a deepening insight into the Italian-speaking world.
Review on Your Terms
Reinforce what you’ve learned quickly and effectively with flash cards. Created to help you practice the most-essential vocabulary, the cards contain words and short phrases from the daily audio lessons. The “Quick Match” interactive phrase game will help you to challenge yourself with longer phrases and sentences in a fun and fast-paced way. Brush up, or dive deep — it’s all up to you.
Expand Your Horizons. Reconnect with Your Heritage. Travel with Confidence. Experience language learning like never before. Pimsleur Unlimited: easy, engaging, and fun.
In addition, when you register the software, you’ll be given access to the Pimsleur Course Manager App to optimize your mobile learning experience. The iOS/Android compatible App allows you to complete the 30-minute daily audio lessons on the go using your smartphone or tablet including iPhone, and iPad.
The Italian Language
Italian is the official language of Italy and San Marino, and one of the official languages of Switzerland, Croatia, and Slovenia. Italian is spoken by about 58 million people in Italy, 24,000 in San Marino, 840,000 in Switzerland, another million in other European countries, and approximately 5 million in North and South America. Historically, Italian is a daughter language of Latin. Italian uses the Roman alphabet and the pronunciation of the language follows the spelling very closely.
Pimsleur Unlimited is designed for use by one registered user, plus up to three household members, and may be installed on up to four devices.
Minimum System Requirements for Software
• Broadband Internet connection required
• Minimum 4GB RAM
• Minimum 10GB free disk space
• 1024 x 768 display resolution
• 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or AMD processor.
• Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit versions supported);
• Windows 8.1 (Classic or greater)
• Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit versions supported);
• Intel Core Duo or faster processor
• Mac OS X v 10.7 or greater