Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Pimsleur® equals success. Just one 30-minute lesson a day gets you speaking and understanding like no other program.
This course includes Lessons 11-15 from the Hebrew Level 3 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Hebrew.
The Hebrew Language
Hebrew, a Semitic language, is the official language of Israel. It was once considered a dead language with no native speakers, although it remained in use for liturgical purposes. Hebrew was revived as a spoken language in the mid-19th century and today is spoken by over 5 million in Israel.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Builds On What I Learn
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Very Logical
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Hebrew Level 3 Lessons 11-15 MP3:
I can pick up my MP3 player and make real progress in just 15 to 30 minutes a day. I can quickly pause the player so I can repeat and practice as needed. I can keep going on the parts I've got and pause on the parts I need help with. I even like the male and female roles that have a different way of saying the language. The female pronunciates each syllable, the male runs through quickly. This makes me feel more comfortable speaking Hebrew with different individuals. This seems to be the best way to learn a language.