Pimsleur Hebrew Level 2 Lessons 11-15 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Hebrew with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442330573
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Pimsleur® equals success. Just one 30-minute lesson a day gets you speaking and understanding like no other program.
This course includes Lessons 11-15 from the Hebrew Level 2 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Hebrew.
The Hebrew Language
Hebrew, a Semitic language, is the official language of Israel. It was once considered a dead language with no native speakers, although it remained in use for liturgical purposes. Hebrew was revived as a spoken language in the mid-19th century and today is spoken by over 5 million in Israel.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
Comments about Pimsleur Hebrew Level 2 Lessons 11-15 MP3:
Service and delivery comments:
It occurs to me a transcript of the dialogues, or the vocab words, would be helpful. Is there such a thing, if so I don't see it anywhere. (a guy thing, I've always had trouble finding stuff...) I'm working with Hebrew, and when a new word is presented I have no context (like say, when you're talking in your L1 over the phone) from which to tell m from n, k from t, etc. I do a lot of double-checking in hebrew-english dictionaries, google translate, etc.