Pimsleur Greek (Modern) Level 2 Lessons 1-5 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Modern Greek with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442319899
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs), plus a User’s Guide.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lesson 1-5 from the Greek (Modern) Level 2 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Greek (Modern). A User’s Guide is included.
The Greek (Modern) Language
Greek (Modern) is the official language of Greece and one of the official languages of Cyprus. Many modern scientific and technical words in English are derived from Greek (Modern), and it has been estimated that 12% of the English vocabulary is of Greek (Modern) origin. This course teaches Modern Greek (Modern).
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- No writing component
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Greek (Modern) Level 2 Lessons 1-5 MP3:
I started with the Pimsleur Modern Greek course last year prior to our 3-week stay in Crete. There I felt confident enough to use my basic Greek to converse with the store folks and others that I met. A number of them could also speak English but all were most appreciative and pleased that a visitor would attenot to communicate in their native language, elementary though it was. Knowing the numbers, greetings, salutations was a start. This year we are returning and I am moving on to the second level. The Pimsleur method works well for me and I especially like to take the lessons while driving with my iPhone hooked to the car's sound system.
I have used Pimsleur before for Romanian as we usually visit that country every year. I have tried other language courses but have found that the Pimsleur method works best for my purposes.