Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Surprise your friends! Astonish your family! With Pimsleur®, you’ll be speaking and understanding like a native in no time. 30 minutes a day is all it takes!
This course includes Lessons 6-10 from the Farsi Persian Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Farsi Persian.
The Farsi Persian Language
Persian is the official language of Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan. Persian has three major dialects: Farsi (spoken in Iran), Dari (spoken in Afghanistan), and Tajik (spoken in Tajikistan). Pimsleur's Farsi teaches Persian as spoken in Iran.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Farsi Persian Level 1 Lessons 6-10 MP3:
I've recently started learning Farsi and had tried a few different methods. Of all the languages I've worked on learning and all the tools I've tried outside of a physical classroom, Pimsleur really seems to have gotten it right. I can listen on the commute to work or at home. And - what I really care about - I can actually remember what I've learned in the lessons even if I miss a couple days of practice.
I very highly recommend the Pimsleur method because it works and it's pricing is amazing for the value I've gotten.
Service and delivery comments:
I just downloaded the MP3s so I could listen. I started by using them on my phone but later downloaded the iOS app and it's been amazing there for while I'm on the go.