Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 16 lessons on 8 CDs
Persian is the official language of Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan. Persian has three major dialects: Farsi (spoken in Iran), Dari (spoken in Afghanistan), and Tajik (spoken in Tajikistan). Pimsleur's Farsi teaches Persian as spoken in Iran.
Farsi Persian, Conversational
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Farsi Persian language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Family background/Heritage
Comments about Farsi Persian, Conversational:
I listen to the CD's on my way to work in the morning. I love them. I am speaking and retaining the language slowly, but surely. The way the program is set up, I easily remember the lesson.