Pimsleur English for Russian Speakers Level 1 Lessons 16-20 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand English as a Second Language with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442328143
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons (150 minutes) as MP3 download
The Pimsleur® Method is scientifically proven to be your fastest route to near-native fluency. Speak and understand English in just 30 minutes a day.
This course includes Lessons 16-20 from the English for Russian Speakers Level 1 30-Lesson Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak English.
The English Language
Approximately 375 million people speak English around the world and there are more than 50 countries where English is the primary language spoken, including in Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. This course teaches Standard American English as spoken in the US. Instruction is in Russian.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about ESL Russian Phase 1, Unit 16-20:
I purchased the ESL course for my step daughter from the Ukraine. She loved it and is currently using it. Her progress has come a long way very fast. I am constantly surprised that her English Pronunciation is perfect with just a little accent. I attribute this to the course. This has been a real lift for her and has boosted her confidence. Thank you for a very good product.