Pimsleur English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers Level 1 Lessons 16-20 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand English as a Second Language with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442332126
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
The Pimsleur® Method is scientifically proven to be your fastest route to near-native fluency. Speak and understand English in just 30 minutes a day.
This course includes Lessons 16-20 from the English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers Level 1 30-Lesson Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak English.
The English Language
Approximately 375 million people speak English around the world and there are more than 50 countries where English is the primary language spoken, including in Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. This course teaches Standard American English as spoken in the US. Instruction is in Mandarin.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers Level 1 Lessons 16-20 MP3:
It is easy to learn Mandarin with this product. I have already recommended it to many and will continue to do so.
The key is pronunciation. Just repeat back and learn as a child. Don't try too hard. Just keep doing it. I sometimes just play it in the background while surfing the web. Beginners should follow the usage instructions closely until they find the way they like best. Be advised, you are learning a Beijing accent, and might get some laughs and corrections in other locations. Small problem when learning is so easy.