Pimsleur English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers Level 1 Lessons 11-15 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand English as a Second Language with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442332065
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons (150 minutes) as MP3 download
Pimsleur® equals success. Just one 30-minute lesson a day gets you speaking and understanding like no other program.
This course includes Lessons 11-15 from the English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers Level 1 30-Lesson Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak English.
The English Language
Approximately 375 million people speak English around the world and there are more than 50 countries where English is the primary language spoken, including in Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. This course teaches Standard American English as spoken in the US. Instruction is in Mandarin Chinese.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about ESL Chinese (Man) Phase 1, Unit 11-15:
I use Pimsleur ESL for Mandarin Chinese to help the new members of my family learn to communicate in English. It's mobility and flexibility allows us to listen and learn on the smart phone, the computer, and in the car. The best thing about it is the interactive feature. It's like conversing with real people, and being able to anticipate questions. It removes the fear of speaking the new language. Overall, I strongly recommend Pimsleur as the best approach to learn a new language. I also use Mandarin Chinese for English Speakers. It's better than others I have used before.