Pimsleur English for Italian Level 1 CD
Learn to Speak and Understand English as a Second Language with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: CD ( Also available in: MP3 )
- Lessons: 30
- ISBN: 9780743525299
- Availability: In Stock: Usually ships within 1 business day
List Price: $345.00
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
|Pimsleur English for Italian Levels 1-2 CD||
List Price: $495.00
Includes 30 Lessons and reading instruction on 16 CDs (16 hrs), plus a reading booklet and user's guide.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
English for Italian Level 1 includes 30 lessons of essential grammar and vocabulary - 16 hours of real-life spoken practice sessions - plus an introduction to reading. Upon completion of this Level 1 program, you will have functional spoken proficiency with the most-frequently-used vocabulary and grammatical structures. You will be able to:
- initiate and maintain face-to-face conversations,
- deal with every day situations - ask for information, directions, and give basic information about yourself and family,
- communicate basic information on informal topics and participate in casual conversations,
- avoid basic cultural errors and handle minimum courtesy and travel requirements,
- satisfy personal needs and limited social demands,
- establish rapport with strangers in foreign countries,
- begin reading and sounding out items with native-like pronunciation,
- use past and present tense.
The Reading Booklet to be used with the audio Reading Lessons and a User’s Guide are included.
English is the primary language spoken in Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. This course teaches Standard American English as spoken in the US. Instruction is in Italian.