Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 10 lessons on 5 CDs
Dari, also called "Dari Persian" or "Eastern Persian," is one of the two official languages of Afghanistan, and is the native tongue of about 50% of the population. Dari is one of 3 major Persian dialects. There are many dialects of Dari. Pimsleur's Dari teaches the official form, "Kabuli Dari."
Dari Persian, Basic
- Ten 30-minute lessons of spoken Dari Persian language instruction (the first ten Units of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program).
- Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drinks and to give and ask for directions. Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.