Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Surprise your friends! Astonish your family! With Pimsleur®, you’ll be speaking and understanding like a native in no time. 30 minutes a day is all it takes!
This course includes Lessons 6-10 from the Croatian Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Croatian.
The Croatian Language
Croatian, the official language of Croatia, is spoken by approximately 4.5 million speakers in Croatia, plus 1 million speakers in other parts of Europe, the US, and Canada. There are 3 main dialects: kajkavski, cakavski, and štokavski (official dialect). Pimsleur's Croatian teaches štokavski.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- No Visual
Comments about Pimsleur Croatian Level 1 Lessons 6-10 MP3:
I am loving the Pimsleur program! I have tried other language learning software in the past and haven't liked it nearly as much. I practice Croatian at home on my computer, in my car, and anywhere on my phone. The conveinience is perfect for my lifestyle. The conversational techniques help me to learn the language so much faster than word memorization. The ONLY thing I wish this program had is some sort of optional visual aid of each lesson to help with pronouncination and word recognition.