Pimsleur Chinese (Mandarin) Level 2 Lessons 16-20 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Mandarin Chinese with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442316232
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
The Pimsleur® Method is scientifically proven to be your fastest route to near-native fluency. Speak and understand Mandarin Chinese in just 30 minutes a day.
This course includes Lessons 16-20 from the Chinese (Mandarin) Level 2 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Mandarin Chinese.
The Mandarin Chinese Language
Over one billion people speak Chinese. The two most common dialects are Mandarin and Cantonese. They are not mutually intelligible. Mandarin is the official language in Mainland China, Taiwan, and Singapore. The Mandarin dialect is used in most Chinese schools, and in most TV programs, movies, and radio stations throughout the country, even in Guangzhou (formerly Canton), where people speak Cantonese in their daily lives. Mandarin is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- It Works
Comments about Chinese (Man) Phase 2, Unit 16-20:
Very Good and it works...
Just wish they had video of someone speaking Mandarin with English sub-tittles... to learn faster...by the time you are in Chinese Phase 2.. you need it... for the flow... or a disk with everything on past disks with no English to see if you can ready understand and follow..