Pimsleur Chinese (Cantonese) Level 1 Lessons 21-25 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Cantonese Chinese with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442317543
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons (150 minutes) as MP3 download
Can learning another language be as easy as speaking your own? Yes with Pimsleur it’s that easy. Learn on your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you choose.
This course includes Lessons 21-25 from the Chinese (Cantonese) Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Cantonese.
The Cantonese Chinese Language
Cantonese, one of several major languages in China, is mainly spoken in Hong Kong, Guangdong, the Guangxi provinces, and in most overseas Chinese communities in Australia, Europe, and North America. Pimsleur's Chinese Cantonese teaches Cantonese as spoken in Hong Kong.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Super Easy And Effective
Comments about Chinese (Can) Phase 1, Unit 21-25:
Just pop the CD into player and listen while you drive around.
Completely painless learning.
Just spread your wings and let the wind pick you up.
To be fair it helps that I already speak and write Mandarin Chinese but the method works.
Easy and painless. Just be sure to do it ONCE a DAY for the duration of a single lesson plan.