Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs), plus a Notes Booklet.
Surprise your friends! Astonish your family! With Pimsleur®, you’ll be speaking and understanding like a native in no time. 30 minutes a day is all it takes!
This course includes Lessons 6-10 from the Armenian (Western) Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Armenian (Western).
Notes are provided to give you further insight into the Armenian language and culture. A Notes booklet is also included in PDF format.
The Armenian (Western) Language
Armenian (Western) is the dialect most often encountered among Armenians outside of Armenia. It is spoken by the majority of Armenians living throughout the Middle East, North and South America, Europe, Africa, and Australia, collectively called the Armenian Diaspora.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pimsleur Armenian (Western) Level 1 Lessons 6-10 MP3:
Just the one thing I didn't like was that they didn't make it clear that they were teaching the formal conjugations that most people don't actually speak.