Pimsleur Armenian (Eastern) Level 1 Lessons 1-5 MP3
Learn to Speak and Understand Eastern Armenian with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Format: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442332928
- Availability: In Stock: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs), plus a User’s Guide.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lessons 1-5 from theArmenian (Eastern) Level 1 Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speakArmenian (Eastern).
Notes are provided to give you further insight into the Armenian language and culture. A Notes booklet and User’s Guide is also included in PDF format.
The Armenian (Eastern) Language
Eastern Armenian is the official language of the Republic of Armenia. It is also spoken by Armenians living in Iran, Russia, Georgia, and the former Soviet republics.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- Perfects Accent
- Not Enough Content
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Pimsleur Armenian (Eastern) Level 1 Lessons 1-5 MP3:
This approach to learning a new language is an excellent technique as it truly reinforces and solidifies your memory in the ability to converse in a foreign language. I have tried to learn Armenian several times through classic techniques in a classroom setting, but never was I more comfortable in speaking than through this approach. The lessons 1-5 provides a decent base to getting comfortable speaking Armenian. You are not fluent by any means, but you will be able to introduce yourself and maybe get yourself around with the limited phrases you learn in lessons 1-5.