Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons as MP3 download (2.5 hrs).
Can learning another language be as easy as speaking your own? Yes with Pimsleur it’s that easy. Learn on your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you choose.
This course includes Lessons 21-25 from the Arabic (Egyptian) Level 1 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Egyptian Arabic.
The Egyptian Arabic Language
Arabic is the world's 6th most common language with 295 million native speakers. It is also the liturgical language of 1.6 billion Muslims as it is the language of the Qur’an the holy book of Islam.
Egyptian Arabic is mainly spoken in urban Egypt. Egyptian Arabic has also gained a high degree of acceptance throughout the Arabic-speaking world because of its use in films. Pimsleur's Egyptian Arabic teaches the Cairene dialect, the prestige dialect spoken in Cairo, Egypt's capital city.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pimsleur Arabic (Egyptian) Level 1 Lessons 21-25 MP3:
My French teacher in the 1990s recommended Pimsleur as the best way to learn a language if you have no idea of pronunciation.
Since I already knew French, I did not use it. However, when I later tried to learn German, I could not get anywhere until I tried Pimsleur,
which was absolutely the best for beginners. I would say, "the more foreign the language, the better to use Pimsleur."
I'm now trying Egyptian Arabic, up to lesson 22 and learning alot.