Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 16 lessons on 8 CDs
Egyptian Arabic is mainly spoken in urban Egypt. Egyptian Arabic has also gained a high degree of acceptance throughout the Arabic-speaking world because of its use in films. Pimsleur's Egyptian Arabic teaches the Careen dialect, the dialect of the Egyptian capital.
Arabic (Egyptian), Conversational
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Egyptian Arabic language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- No writing component
Comments about Arabic (Egyptian), Conversational:
I wasn't sure I could learn a language with just audio, but Pimsleur proved me wrong. I have progressed through the CD's at a fast rate and am retaining everything I have learned. I am impressed with how extensive my vocabulary is and highly recommend this course.