Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons and reading instruction (150 minutes) as MP3 download, plus PDF user's guide and reading booklet
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat!
This course includes Lessons 1-5 from the Albanian Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Albanian. A User’s Guide is included.
Reading instruction begins in Lesson 1 and provides you with an introduction to reading Albanian. These lessons are designed to teach you to sound out words with correct pronunciation and accent. A Reading Booklet to be used with the audio lessons is also included in PDF format.
The Albanian Language
Albanian is spoken by about 6 million people, mainly in Albania and Kosovo. There are two principal dialects: Gheg, the northern dialect, and Tosk, the southern dialect and official language of the Republic of Albania. Pimsleur's Albanian teaches the Tosk dialect.
- Lessons can be downloaded using the Pimsleur Course Manager App for iPad, iPhone and Android devices, and Mac or Windows computers, or
- Lessons can be downloaded as a zip file for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Lessons can be played on your iPod or any MP3 player.
- The Pimsleur Course Manager App can be installed on several devices for personal use only.
- Lessons are non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) MP3 files and can be copied onto a CD or DVD for playing in a CD/DVD player.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- It Works
- It's Just An Introduction
- Need More Than 10 Lesson
- Family background/Heritage
- Just for fun
Comments about Albanian Phase 1, Unit 01-05:
This made my long commute to and from work much more enjoyable. The way the material is presented and then reintroduced is very good. I wish that they would have more than 10 lessons.