Pashto Phase 2, Unit 21-25
Learn to Speak and Understand Pashto with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: MP3
- Lessons: 5
- ISBN: 9781442346673
- Availability: Available for immediate download
List Price: $21.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 5 lessons (150 minutes) as MP3 download
Can learning another language be as easy as speaking your own? Yes - with Pimsleur it’s that easy. Learn on your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you choose. Pashto Phase 2, Units 21-25 build on material taught in prior units. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Each lesson contains practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Pashto.
• Pashto is an Iranian language of the Indo-European family spoken by over 17 million people, primarily in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
• This course teaches the Northern dialect as spoken in Kabul (Afghanistan), which will be understood through all Pashto-speaking regions.
• Pashto is one of the two official languages of Afghanistan (Dari is the other) and the native tongue of approximately 50 percent of the population there.
• Although, not an official language in Pakistan, it is spoken by approximately 13% of the population.
• Pashto uses a modified version of the Arabic alphabet, and is read right to left.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language.