Pashto Phase 2, Unit 16-20
Learn to Speak and Understand Pashto with Pimsleur Language Programs
This Edition: MP3
Your Price: $21.95
Availability: Available for immediate download
Free Audio Lesson
Pimsleur covers the world of languages. You can choose from over 50 languages, many with multiple levels, ranging from the most popular to the exotic. Become a Pimsleur learner and travel the world!
Includes 5 lessons (150 minutes) as MP3 download
The Pimsleur® Method is scientifically proven to be your fastest route to near-native fluency. Speak and understand Pashto in just 30 minutes a day. Pashto Phase 2, Units 16-20 build on material taught in prior units. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Each lesson contains practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Pashto.
• Pashto is an Iranian language of the Indo-European family spoken by over 17 million people, primarily in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
• This course teaches the Northern dialect as spoken in Kabul (Afghanistan), which will be understood through all Pashto-speaking regions.
• Pashto is one of the two official languages of Afghanistan (Dari is the other) and the native tongue of approximately 50 percent of the population there.
• Although, not an official language in Pakistan, it is spoken by approximately 13% of the population.
• Pashto uses a modified version of the Arabic alphabet, and is read right to left.
The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language.