Japanese II, Comprehensive
Learn to Speak and Understand Japanese with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: CD ( Also available in: MP3 )
- Lessons: 30
- ISBN: 9780743528832
- Availability: Usually ships within 1 business day
List Price: $345.00
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 30 lessons and culture notes on 16 CDs, plus a culture notes booklet
Japanese is spoken by about 130 million people, 122 million of whom are in Japan. There are also speakers in the Ryukyu Islands, Korea, Taiwan, parts of the United States, and Brazil. Pimsleur's Japanese teaches a polite level of Japanese, which is appropriate for use in most situations in Japan.
Comprehensive Japanese II includes 30 additional lessons (16 hrs.), which build upon the language skills acquired in Level I. Increased spoken language ability. Also includes a Culture Booklet Level II will double your vocabulary and grammatical structures while increasing your spoken proficiency exponentially. Upon completion of a Level II, you will be able to:
- engage in fuller conversations involving yourself, your family, daily activities, interests and personal preferences,
- combine known elements into increasingly longer sentences and strings of sentences,
- create with language and function in informal situations,
- deal with concrete topics in the past, present, and future,
- meet social demands and limited job requirements.
Note: In order for the Pimsleur Method to work correctly, you must first complete the Level I language program before proceeding to the Level II language program.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Family background/Heritage
Comments about Japanese Phase 2, Units 1-30:
Fits my learning style...loaded into my iPhone, so with earbuds or Sync'd to my car, I can use it on the go or whenever I'm waiting or traveling. No downside for me. I repeat lessons until I can keep up, and go back occasionally.