Languages > Haitian Creole > Haitian Creole, Conversational
Haitian Creole, Conversational
Learn to Speak and Understand Haitian Creole with Pimsleur Language Programs
This Edition: CD
Your Price: $49.95
Availability: Usually ships within 1 business day
Free Audio Lesson
Pimsleur covers the world of languages. You can choose from over 50 languages, many with multiple levels, ranging from the most popular to the exotic. Become a Pimsleur learner and travel the world!
Includes 16 lessons on 8 CDs
Haitian Creole is one of the official languages of Haiti, along with French. It is a French-based creole heavily influenced by West African languages. Pimsleur's Haitian Creole teaches the standard dialect spoken in and around the central district and the capital, Port-au-Prince.
Haitian Creole, Comprehensive
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Haitian Creole language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
- Receive an instant credit of $150 to trade up from the Conversational to the full Level 1 Comprehensive CD course.
Pimsleur® equals success. Just one 30-minute lesson a day gets you speaking and understanding like no other program.