Greek (Modern), Basic
Learn to Speak and Understand Modern Greek with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: CD
- Lessons: 10
- ISBN: 9780743550772
- Availability: Usually ships within 1 business day
List Price: $24.95
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 10 lessons on 5 CDs
Greek is the official language of Greece and one of the official languages of Cyprus. Many modern scientific and technical words in English are derived from Greek, and it has been estimated that 12% of the English vocabulary is of Greek origin. This course teaches Modern Greek.
- Ten 30-minute lessons of spoken Greek language instruction (the first ten Units of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program).
- Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drinks and to give and ask for directions. Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- It Works
- Perfects Accent
- Cd With Alpabets
Comments about Greek (Modern), Basic:
I have found that this is the program for me!! This will be my last month taking classes downtown. This program WORKS at least for me. I listen to CD to and from point A and back to point B. I utilize what I have learned at the outdoor market, the garden store, the bank and its truly worth the money and the time. I love this Greek Island and I love being able to communicate with the locals. Elfhada Sto, Yasoo!