Learn to Speak and Understand Dutch with Pimsleur Language Programs
- This Edition: CD
- Lessons: 10
- ISBN: 9780671047788
- Availability: This title is temporarily out of stock, please check back soon.
List Price: $24.95
Added to Cart
We currently sell to U.S. customers only. International customers, click here
Free Audio Lesson
Learn a new language while commuting, while cleaning the house, or working out. Like millions before you, discover the power of the scientifically sequenced and portable Pimsleur Method.
Includes 10 lessons on 5 CDs
Dutch is the official language of the Netherlands and is one of three official languages in Belgium, where it is called Flemish. Pimsleur's Dutch teaches Standard Dutch, or "Newsreader Dutch," which is widely understood and accepted in the Netherlands. Dutch and Flemish are mutually intelligible.
- Ten 30-minute lessons of spoken Dutch language instruction (the first ten Units of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program).
- Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drinks and to give and ask for directions. Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.